When you’re looking for a new car insurance policy, shopping around can be one of the best ways to find the right company and coverage for your needs. However, it may take time to contact several different companies. This is where Insurify comes in. Insurify is not an insurance company, but it is a comparison site that allows you to review quotes from several insurance companies in one place. Bankrate conducted a review of Insurify Insurance to help you understand how the site works, if it’s a good tool for your needs, and how to start the process of comparing quotes.
What is Insurify?
Insurify is an online insurance marketplace where you can fill out basic information and get quotes from several insurance companies that offer the coverage you’re looking for. If you’re looking for a new car insurance company or home insurance company, Insurify can provide an easy way to review multiple quotes at once. Insurify can even help you compare life insurance companies, although life insurance generally doesn’t vary as much as auto or home insurance does. However, it is worth noting that Insurify does not guarantee any of the policies it sells because it relies on a network of partners.
When you use Insurify, you may be able to eliminate the need to compare insurance companies and get individual quotes, so it has the potential to save you a lot of time. Plus, it’s completely free to use and there are no hidden fees if you buy a policy through Insurify.
One of the biggest draws of Insurify is that it can help you save money. Insurify’s AI uses the information in your application to find insurance companies that offer the most discounts you may qualify for. According to the company, customers often save money on their policies by using the Insurify car insurance tool.
How does Insurify work?
To use Insurify’s home insurance, auto insurance or life insurance tool, start by filling out a short online application with basic information such as your name, address and birthday and other details about the type of insurance you want. needed, as a brand. and the model of your vehicle or the square footage of your home. Then, on the back end, Insurify’s AI uses your answers to match you with insurance providers in its network that offer the coverage you need at the best price based on deductibles.
After reviewing your provider’s matches and quotes, you can purchase a policy online or call an agent to complete the process. An Insurify agent can also help answer any questions you have.
After you purchase Insurify life insurance, home insurance, or auto insurance, you’ll work with your assigned insurance company to manage your account, make changes to your coverage, and file claims. Insurify simply matches you with the provider.
Which insurance companies does Insurify partner with?
Insurance partners with more than 100 insurance companies to provide auto, home and life insurance coverage. The network includes national and regional operators. Some of the more popular providers that Insurify works with include:
Getting a quote from Insurify
Getting a quote for Insurify car insurance, home insurance or life insurance is quick and easy. It only takes two minutes to complete the online form and you can track your progress in the sidebar.
- Start by visiting the Insurify website to fill out the online form. You must first enter your ZIP code and the type of coverage you are looking for. Then click on the button that says “view my quotes”.
- You will then be asked to provide more in-depth information about yourself, your coverage needs and possible discounts you may qualify for.
- Based on the information you provide, Insurify will match you with a handful of providers and show you the quotes for each company.
- At this point, you will have the option of purchasing coverage from one of the providers using Insurify’s online checkout. You will also be able to call Insurify using the phone number listed in the upper right corner if you would like to speak with an agent about any questions or concerns you may have.
Pros and cons of Insurify
Reviews of Insurify are generally positive. Most customers are happy with their rate and overall experience, but there are pros and cons to this service. Here are some things to consider:
- Collect quotes from multiple providers
- Works with a network of regional and national carriers
- Eliminates the need to compare providers individually
- AI connects you with providers who offer the best discounts
- Limited to providers with whom Insurify contracts; may not be able to see quotes from all providers in a given area
- There is no guarantee that Insurify offers will be able to lower your current premium.
- You may only be matched with certain providers based on your application.
- Insurify agents may not have in-depth knowledge of every provider they work with.