The IPAW L robot is ideal for restaurants, enterprises, hospitals and hotels, just to name a few.
NEW YORK, NEW YORK, UNITED STATES, July 9, 2022 /EINPresswire.com/ — Super Eagle Technology is pleased to announce the launch of its AI-powered robotic server, the IPAW Model L – an extremely exciting innovation for the hospitality industry.
Super Eagle Technology is the leading brand in the food machinery industry that boasts rich experience and accumulation of deep cooperation supply chain resources. The company currently boasts five joint investment factories with independent, deep research and development capabilities and core innovative technologies. As a result of these capabilities, Super Eagle has achieved product functionality, uniqueness and cutting-edge automation technology beyond the industry average.
In the latest company news, Super Eagle Technology is launching a game-changing robot designed to change the landscape of the hospitality industry – the IPAW Model L robotic server. The IPAW Model L is capable of delivering meals, attracting customers , precision navigation, intelligent obstacle avoidance, voice interaction, multi-car collaboration and much more. Currently, the company is working with McDonald’s, Heineken and Hilton to bring this exciting technology to the masses.
“We couldn’t be more pleased to release our IPAW L model to the public,” says Roy Hood, Chief Founding Officer and Vice President of Super Eagle Technology. “Our robot server is mainly applicable to scenarios such as restaurants, enterprises, hospitals and hotels, and its purpose is to reduce costs, improve efficiency and increase intelligence.
The IPAW Model L presents a number of useful benefits and features, including:
• Capable of food delivery, customer pickup, autonomous walking, precision navigation, intelligent obstacle avoidance, voice interface, multi-car collaboration and more.
• Fill approximately 400-600 dishes per day, which frees waiters from the repetitive and tedious work of delivering dishes so they have more time to focus on serving customers.
• Detect remote walkers and welcome customers actively to avoid missing any customers. He will wake up when he observes anyone and will actively come to greet customers.
• Proactively recommend special dishes/services to serve customers and highlight promotions.
• Actively assist restaurants in multi-tasking, such as customer service, gift card sales, membership referral, dish presentation, coupon distribution, etc.
• Move around to dispense snacks to help customers wait patiently with voice interaction functions.
• Support the outsourcing of discount activities for new products and sales promotion activities.
• Free display of ads, including support for various ads, such as attractive pictures of dishes, various videos on Tik Tok, Facebook and YouTube, etc.
• VIP birthday service: play birthday songs with decoration.
• Leading service taking customers to their tables with music.
• Even more.
The company is currently recruiting new marketers to showcase this incredible new technology.
For more information about Super Eagle Technology or to contact the company about the IPAW Model L, please visit https://www.serestaurant.com/.
About Super Eagle Technology
Super Eagle Technology was founded by Vice President, Roy Hood, who boasts 20 years of experience in the manufacturing and robotics industry. The company’s mission is to work side by side with its partners to develop the most advanced and functional devices and robots by integrating the latest technologies. At its core, Super Eagle strives to provide the best automation products and services for the food service, hospitality and retail industries.
Super Eagle Technology